Dave and Christine Sylvester are from Las Vegas, NV and we are new in “Vizsla” field, since 2010. We are not professional/famous breeders, but we are dedicated to preserving old traditional Vizsla lines and the most important thing:
We want to keep our Vizslas happy and healthy!
Our Vizslas are family members: they are traveling with us in different States and National Parks, they are taking Agility, Obedience, Hunting and Conformation classes. When we feel that the time comes, we show them in Conformation Shows or we test them in Obedience Competitions or Hunting Tests.(please check our dogs individual pages!) We are AKC, IABCA, NAVHDA members, also, we are members of Vizsla Club of America.
Occasionally, we will have puppies. Our breeding principles:
1. Healthy puppies: our dogs passed all the health tests. Please, check their personal pages and OFFA page.
2. Happy puppies: our future puppies will be socialized and tested before they join their new families.
3.About the breed traits:
– we follow old traditional lines: strong bones structure, strong, dry, noble and well proportioned head .
Here you have a picture with our boy, Yanni and his Father: Domefalvi Amigo a good example a very strong bones structure:
INT. CH Aranyvadasz Suveg RN, CGC Domefalvi Amigo ( http://www.vizsladatabase.com/details.php?id=73594)
– huge desire to hunt and scan the fields, but in the same time obedient ready to please the owners.
– we prefer the golden rust color – “french roll yellow with different shades” not red, brownish or light colors.
Our dogs are coming from good breeders with good lines. This is our first “Vizsla experience”, we are not ” famous breeders”, our goal is to keep our Vizslas -Happy and Healthy and keep the old traditional lines preserved!
Our boy, Aranyvadasz Suveg-call name Yanni, at 6 weeks!
© Blessed Sunshine Vizslas/ Blessed Sunshine Magyar Vizslas – All rights reserved. Please do not use, share or download any images herein for use on websites, blogs or other media without our explicit permission.